Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Music Practice

So, following a number of house groups (particularly the sessions on the book "If you want to walk on water you've got to get out of the boat" and 40 days of community) where I felt that my lack of confidence shouldn't be stopping me serving, I plucked up the courage to volunteer to play in the music group at church for the Sunday services. I went along last night to the practice, just to see what it was like and start to learn how to play with other people, and somehow it finished with me agreeing to play on Sunday! Not quite sure how that happened!

I was really nervous before going and pretty much the whole way through, but it was so fun playing with everyone! There were some things I was a bit unsure of but there are other guitars too so I can just hide behind them a bit if I'm not sure!

Just for fun, here's a pic of my beautiful guitar which I fell in love with the moment Sim pointed it out in the shop:


1 comment:

doonhamer geordie said...

You'll be a real asset to the group - dinna fret! You'll be great!