Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finished

It's over! I did my last exam today and it feels....weird! It's bizarre that I don't have anything to do, no theorems to remember, no lists of vocab to learn. I'm exhausted - it feels a bit like suffering from jet lag. I keep wanting to go to sleep and I keep having to make myself stay awake until later tonight!

I've got a great night of celebration planned. First, ER at 9, then Big Brother with Becky at 10, then all-new Grey's at 11 - nice :) Then tomorrow it's out to do some exercise because it feels like all I've done for the past 4 weeks is sit at a desk and eat chocolate biscuits.

On sadder note, Sim left today and so The Plan is no more. Although, technically, I say it's not over until he gets married at the end of June, but it's still sad that we're all going our separate ways. This has been a good year - good housemates, good church, good classes (mostly), good plan for my life...:)

No comments: