Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Missing post

Sorry about Tuesday's post - not sure what happened there! But here it is:

Made our way across the entire of Germany today and despite being delayed in Cologne and consequently missing our connection in Düsseldorf, not to mention ending up in the wrong section of a train that was due to split and go in opposite directions, the trip passed fairly smoothly. It was good to have Jos, my roommate from Altenberg, for company. She continued on to Chemnitz after I descended at Glauchau.

Ramona is the teacher in charge of me and she’s lovely. She met me at the station with a bunch of flowers and brought me to my little flat. She has stocked my fridge, given me linen and towels, brought me a TV, and, most importantly, has furnished me with a chocolate supply! So tired that I’m going to crash now at 9.30.

No comments: