Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Birthday

Well, another 22 February has come and gone - sigh. This year I celebrated by going out for a pub lunch with Matt, Sim and Katie on Thursday. We had lots of fun and I LOVED the stripey paper they had used to wrap my presents :) (A flexible cake tin, a stripey jumper and a CD with songs from different musicals)




Thursday afternoon I chatted to Sara-Louise who had lovingly house-sat for me so as not to miss the delivery from mum and dad (from Tesco - chocolate cheesecake, cream, wine, chocolate - YUM!). We spent the evening with Becky and Emma from next door - we played Triominos and guess-who-you-are (ie, guess the name that's written on the bit of paper stuck to your forehead).

On Saturday night we had people over for a bit of a party (a small one). Everyone had to wear one stripey thing, resulting in Matt showing off the latest fashion of skirt-ponchos and Pete going all out on his shoes!




No comments: